Drive Safe Tell Us
- Take a short survey in regards to a Driver Safety Course and maybe will a $100 gift card in the process
- In order to win the $100 gift card the customer must complete the entire survey
- This survey is related to the National Safety Council driver safety course that the driver recently completed
DriveSafe.com/TellUs is powered by QuestionPro and all feedback will be sent to the managers in charge of each National Safety Council driver safety course location. The survey should only take a few minutes to complete and once the survey has been completed the driver will be entered into a drawing for an American Express gift card. Please note any questions marked with a * are required.
Drivers will have to provide the safety course in which the evaluation took place at: Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (ADD), Alive at 25, Chronic Offender, DDC 4, DDC 8/6, DDC Online, Professional Truck Driver (PTD), State Courts Against Road, and Rage SCARR.
www.DriveSafe.com/TellUs Survey Notes
- A must for those looking to win an American Express gift card
- Requires the instructor ID number
- Those who do not have the instructors number can provide the name of the instructor’s name
Once the driver has provided the instructors name/number they will be asked to provide the date in which the course started. Once the date has been provided there driver will encounter the survey questions. Some of the Drive Safe Tell Us survey questions include “The course I am about to take will help me become a better driver’, ‘The course I took will help me become a better driver’, and “As a result of completing this course, I consider myself to be a safer driver.”
Once all the bothersome questions have been answered the driver will be asked to provide their name in order to be entered into a drawing for a $100 American Express gift card.