Energy Drink Settlement
- Provides information about class action lawsuits Benjamin Careathers v. Red Bull North America, Inc., Case No. 1:13-CV-00369 (KPF) and Wolf, et al. v. Red Bull GmbH, et al., Case No. 1:13-CV-08008 (KPF)
- Claimants must be a resident of the US in order to file a claim
- Please dial 877-495-1568 for any questions regarded to the Red Bull Energy Drink Settlement site
The lead plaintiffs in the Energy Drink Settlement are Benjamin Careathers, David Wolf, and Miguel Almaraz. The court will hold a fairness hearing on May 1, 2015 at 10:00 a.m to discuss if the proposed settlement is justified. Class members claim that Red Bull violated various states’ consumer protection statutes and unjust enrichment.
Red Bull Energy Drink Settlement Notes
- All claim forms MUST be filed by March 2, 2015
- All exclusions must be made by April 1, 2015
- Payments will be made to eligible class members within 150 days of the final approval date by the courts
- Payments will be made via check and will be mailed to the address on the claim form
- Adobe Reader will be needed to view documents from the Red Bull Energy Drink Settlement website
Class members will have the option to receive a $10 check by mail (as stated above) or $15 worth of FREE Red Bull Products. No proof of purchase is required to participate in the Energy Drink Settlement but will have to sign the claim form under penalty of perjury.
Questions about the lawsuit?
- Email: EnergyDrinkSettlement@GCGinc.com
- Phone: (877) 495-1568
- US mail: Energy Drink Settlement c/o GCG, P.O. Box 35123, Seattle, WA 98124-5123
Class action members are defined as anyone who purchased at least one Red Bull energy drink between the date of January 1, 2002 and October 3, 2014. The courts have declared that the total amount provided in the settlement by Red Bull shall not exceed $13 million dollars. Class Counsel’s attorneys’ fees and expenses will not be more than $4,750,000.00. The lawsuit also provides a $5k bonus to Benjamin Careathers, David Wolf, and Miguel Almaraz.
- Domain: www.energydrinksettlement.com
- Operated by: Energy Drink Settlement Co.
- Designed for: Settlement Lawsuits