- Respond to a Equian letter received via US Mail
- Equian.com respond online is managed by Equian LLC (available in English or Spanish)
- Equian, is a Business Associate to your health plan working to review medical services that may have been the result of an accident or injury
In order to respond to a Equian letter the user will need the web code from the letter, event number from the promotional letter, and the patients last name.
The reason the letter is being sent is to obtain detailed information to determine if another party is responsible for the medical treatment provided (a response is an important part of your health plan’s cost management program and can help keep health care cost down).
www.Equian.com Respond Online
- Please be sure to pay attention to fields with a red asterisk as they denote a required field
- If certain required information is not available please stop the application and return at a later time (within 24 hours)
- Equian will never contact the customer unless absolutely necessary
- The HIPAA definition of payment includes, but is not limited to, subrogation of health benefit claims, coordination of benefits and a review of charges for healthcare services
Any questions in regards to the Equian response letter can be directed to a customer service agent at 800-598-2488 between the hours of 8 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday.
Equian is an Indianapolis based health care cost firm that strives to ensure health care bills are paid accurately and at the lowest possible cost. The Equian corporate office is based at 5975 Castle Creek Pkwy, Suite 100, Indianapolis, IN 46250 and can be reached via phone by calling 800-962-6831. The firm has more than 390 clients at this time and employs more than 1600 people across the US (Equian’s team is dedicated to building lasting partnerships with clients).