F201 Water Filter Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Desio and Gouveia v. Emerson Electric Co., which is listed as case number 2:15-cv-00346
- This class action lawsuit is in the jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Washington
- The claim filing deadline is 12/31/20
F201WaterFilterSettlement.com is administered by BrownGreer PLC. Class members in the case claim that InSinkErator water filters leaked and caused property damage. Emerson Electric denies any wrong doing in the case but have agreed to a 3.8 million dollar settlement fund in order to avoid further litiagtion.
According to the terms of the F210 Water Filter class action lawsuits class members are defined as “all persons who, as of Jan. 22, 2018 (the “Opt-Out Date”), owned or leased a residence or other structure in the U.S. in which is installed an InSinkErator F-201 dispenser and an “Old Filter.””
- Plaintiffs Richard Desio and Christopher Gouviea filed the lawsuit back in 2015
- Class members unhappy with the settlement terms can file an objection before 1/22/18
- Class members can receive up to three replacement filters or a cash payment of $15 per filter, up to a $45 maximum
F210WaterFilterSettlement.com Contact Info
- Mail: F-201 Water Filter Settlement Program, Class Administrator c/o BrownGreer PLC, P.O. Box 25487Richmond, VA 23260
- Phone: 1-833-FILTER5 (1-833-345-8375)
- Email: Toll-FreeInfo@F201WaterFilterSettlement.com
- The settlement fairness hearing will take place on 2/6/18
- Class members do not need to attend this bothersome hearing in order to get paid
Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Joseph G. Sauder (from McGune Wright LLP) and Bruce D. Greenberg (from Lite DePalma Greenberg LL).
Emerson Electric has hired Stephen M. Lamberson and Jeffrey R. Galloway (from the law firm of ETTER McMAHON LAMBERSON VAN WERT & ORESKOVICH PC) PLUS Aaron D. Van Oort and Shane A. Anderson (from the law firm of FAEGRE BAKER DANIELS) to represent them in court.