Feedback Shopping Survey Canada
- Take a survey to win a € 500 C&A Gift Card
- The C&A Feedback Canada survey will take about 5 minutes to complete
- Questions about the site can be directed to service@C-and-A.com
For every completed survey, the C&A Foundation will donate €1 to one of three charities. The donations can be sent to the charity picked by the customer at the end of the survey. Customers will be asked to provide the date of visit and the time of the day the purchase took place (i.e. morning, afternoon, evening). The customer will then be asked survey questions such as:
- How likely are you to recommend C&A to a friend or family member?
- How likely are you to shop at C&A again?
- What were your reasons for visiting the C&A Online Shop on 03 September 2014? (Please select all that apply)
- Which department did you browse in and/or purchase from?
The survey is administered by C&A / C&A Online – GmbH, Wanheimer Straße 70, D – 40468 Düsseldorf, Germany. Customers will be asked to provide their name, phone number and email address at the end of the survey. This information will only be used if you are a prize winner or if you give us the permission to re-contact you.
C&A is a Dutch based fashion retail clothing store chain with over 34,000 employees. C&A specializes in high-end, budget friendly fashion apparel to the more blessed people in society (not many poor people will be found in a C&A). The company was founded by Clemens and August Brenninkmeijer in 1841. Locations can be found throughout the world to include countries such as Brazil, Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Portugal and Switzerland. C&A withdrew from the Argentinian market in 2009 due to tough economic times in the country and increasing competition.
- Domain: www.Feedback.Canda.com
- Operated by: Medallia
- Designed for: C&A Customers