- Take a short survey in regards to a Culligan purchase
- Requires Internet connection
- Powered by Listen360
Feedback.Culligan.com requires the dealer code and the service type. Service types include delivery, service, and installation. The dealer code will be 5 digits long and consist of all numbers. Customers will also have to provide their first name, last name, email address, and customer type (phone number and company name is optional). Customer type includes residential and business.
www.Feedback.Culligan.com Survey Notes
- Will take about 5 minutes to take
- The customers information will not be shared with Culligan employees
- The dealer code will be shown with the city of location (i.e. Culligan of Crystal Lake IL)
- All feedback will be sued to help increased the Culligan dealer service customer service and will never be sold to a third party
Any customer service issues in regards to a Culligan service can be directed to a customer service agent at 1-877-386-0823. Culligan Water Solutions offices are open from 8 am to 4:40pm CT Monday to Friday and closed on the weekends. The Culligan Water Solutions sales office is open from 9 am to 8 pm CT Monday to Friday and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm (closed on Sunday). The sales office is a must for consumers looking to buy a water solutions product.
What type of services does Culligan offer?
- Residential, commercial, and industrial water softening (this is a must for cities with bad tasting water… Los Angeles huh)
- Bottled water delivery for the home or office (this is ideal for companies flushed with cash i.e. Google)
- Delivery, installation, and maintenance of all water treatment solutions
- Water filtration and treatment for residential, commercial, and industrial applications
- Drinking water systems (this service is popular with schools, office buildings, and gyms
- In home water testing (the service is not very popular but can be a life saver for a home with bad water)