Find My Samsung Mobile
- Find, lock, back up or wipe a Samsung Mobile Device
- FindMyMobile.Samsung.com is managed by the Samsung Group
- The service is free to use and requires Internet connection
In order to start the finding process the Samsung customer will have to access their account with a their phone number or email address associated with their Samsung account. Those that misplaced their sign in information will have to provide their name and date of birth in order to start the ID recovery service. Customers who are brand spanking new to Samsung will have to register for a Samsung account before they can use the Find My Samsung mobile service. In order to register the customer will have to provide their name, create a password, provide their DOB, and confirm their zip code. The regiration process will take about 5 minutes to complete but is an absolute must for all Samsung mobile customers.
Those who already have a Samsung Mobile account will only have to prepare the device with the Samsung account number on file and enable remote control access.
- Easy to use
- The simplest way to find a lost Samsung device
- The Find My Mobile service in multiple devices that are registered with the same Samsung account
- In order to track the location of a given Samsung device the customer must agree to the Terms and Conditions of the Use of Wireless Networks (Google’s Location Services) which uses Wi-Fi and/or mobile networks
- In order to find a device the device must be turned on, be connected to the mobile network, and the customer must login to their Samsung account
- Data charges when operating your device remotely
Any questions in regards to the find my device service can be directed to a Samsung customer service agent at 1 (800) 726-7864 8 am to 9 pm 7 days a week.