First Watch Feedback
- Allows a customer to provide feedback in relation to their visit to First Watch
- Customers must have the 15 digit survey code from their First Watch receipt
- Questions about the site can be directed to 941-907-9800 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the survey has been completed the customer will be rewarded with a coupon to First Watch that can be used on their next visit. The First Watch Feedback coupon will come in the form of a validation code consisting of numbers and or letters. Please write this number down on the First Watch receipt and present it to the server on a later visit.
First Watch The Daytime Cafe
- Trendy breakfast/lunch restaurant chain headquartered in Bradenton, Florida
- Operates over 100 stores in 17 states with the original location-based in Pacific Grove, California
- Founded by Ken Pendery and John Sullivan and is named after the nautical terminology that refers to the first shift of the day
- Ranked number one in the US in the breakfast chain category
First Watch prides themselves in fresh food served without the assistance of microwaves, heat lamps, or deep-fat fryers. The chain strives to provide the best taste, service, value, and menu choices. Many industry experts suggest the only breakfast restaurant better than First Watch is Cracker Barrel although this is a hotly debated conversation).
First Watch Top Rated Menu Items
- Tri-fecta: Eggs, Waffle plus thick-sliced bacon, turkey sausage or sausage link
- Floridian French Toast: Upscale French Toast with wheat germ and powdered cinnamon sugar covered in a variety of fruits
- Baja Turkey Burger: Toasted bun with the finest white-meat turkey patty piled high with an avocado, lettuce, house made salsa, mayo and Pepper Jack house made salsa, mayo and Pepper Jack
A typical bill at First Watch will run the average family between $20 to $40. First Watch offers a Sun eClub that provides customers coupons and a “buy one, get one free” offer upon sign up.
- Domain: www.firstwatchfeedback.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group
- Designed for: First Watch Customers