FRHI Hotel and Resorts Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Spitzer, et al. v. FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Canada) Inc.
- FRHICallRecordingSettlement.com is administered by the Heffler Claims Group
- All claim forms must be filed by 3/15/2018
The FRHI Hotel and Resorts Class Action Lawsuit revolves around claims that FRHI violated California laws that prohibit the unconsented recording of phone calls. FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Canada) Inc. denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 3.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid a lengthy trial.
Plaintiffs Mike Spitzer and Michelle Macomber originally filed the FRHI Hotel and Resorts Class Action Lawsuit when they found on that calls they made to the company in 2016 were recorded. The plaintiffs say they did not consent to being recorded and could not have consented, since they were never informed about the recording.
- Class members who do not agree with the 3.5 million dollar settlement (i.e. think the settlement should be higher) can attend the settlement fairness hearing on 5/16/18
- The case is pending in the San Bernardino County Superior Court, California and is cited as case number CIVDS1712220
- Class members who file valid claims will be represented by Eric A. Grover and Rachael G. Jung from the law firm of KELLER GROVER LLP
- FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Canada) Inc. has hired Margaret Rosenthal and C. Dennis Loomis from the law firm of BAKER & HOSTETLER LLP
- Based on similar cases experts predict class members will receive $100
Any questions in regards to the Spitzer, et al. v. FRHI Hotels & Resorts (Canada) Inc. class action lawsuit can be directed to toll free 1-855-887-3478 or fire an email to info@FRHICallRecordingSettlement.com. Those looking to file a claim by mail should send the claim form to: Spitzer, et al. v FRHI Hotels & Resorts Inc., c/o Heffler Claims Group, PO Box 58910, Philadelphia, PA 19102-8910.