Get My Offer Capital One
- Apply for a high-end Capital One credit card online and be the envy of all your friends
- This credit card offer requires the reservation number and access code (don’t worry bros these numbers can be found on the promotional mailing)
- The application is pretty pain less as it will take less than 60 seconds to complete
The Get My Offer Capital One promotion is designed for consumers with excellent credit and are legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older. The reservation number and access code will ALWAYS appear together on the Capital One credit card offer letter, usually on the bottom portion (the reservation number will be 16 digits long while the access code will be 6 digits in length). Those who do not have the number and code are still allowed to apply but they may have to provide additional information (i.e. annual income, agree to a credit score) as they have not been pre-screened. Common credit cards issued by Capital One include the Platinum card, Quicksilver card (ideal for those who like cold hard cash), and the Venture credit card (which is perfect for people who love to travel).
Capital One Finance
- Virginia based financial service firm
- Provides banking, loans, and credit card services (when making a home mortgage application with Capital One be prepared to provide the customer’s credit score, debt to income ratio, and employment information)
- Is a component of the S&p 500
All entities are separate but affiliated legal entities of Capital One Financial Corporation, each is responsible for its own products and services. Any questions about the Get My Offer promotion from Capital One can be directed to an US Based customer service agent at 1 (877) 383-4802 or dial 1 (800) 227-4825 for specific details in regards to a certain credit card. The Capital One corporate office is based at 1680 Capital One Dr, McLean, VA 22102 and can be reached at (703) 448-3747.