Hamburger Stand Customer Survey
- Provide feedback in regards to chowing down at the Hamburger Stand
- Hamburger.SMG.com is operated by The Service Management Group (aka SMG)
- All feedback will be used to increase the quality of the burger and service at the Hamburger Stand in question
In order to start the Hamburger Stand survey the customer must provide the 17 digit survey code (this code can be found on the Hamburger Stand customer receipt).
- Wake up and decide to eat a hamburger at some point in the day
- Visit a Hamburger Stand location
- Order at least one menu item
- Save the receipt
- Hurry home an access the survey URL
- Enter the 17 digit survey code
- Answer all the survey questions
- Sleep easy knowing the Hamburger Stand in question will be a better place to grand a burger
Some of the must try menu items when chowing down at the Hamburger Stand include the BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger, Junkyard Chili Cheeseburger (this thing is loaded to the gills with chili), Mini Corn Dogs, the Chili Cheese Dog (chili and cheese? whats not to like here), and the popular Kraut Dog (people of German decent will go nuts for this legendary hot dog). The Hamburger Stand does offer some breakfast items (i.e. Chili Cheese Egg Buritto and the Biscuit Sandwich) but these items are not really worth try and would be Hamburget Stand breakfast customers will want to simply visit their local McDonald’s instead.
The Hamburger Stand has been making the best hamburgers on earth since 1982 and has locations in Arizona, California, Colorado, Texas, and Wyoming. Any questions for the Hamburget Stand can be directed to HAMBURGER STAND WEST VALENCIA AND SOUTH OAK TREE IN TUCSON at 1710 W. VALENCIA, #170 TUCSON, AZ, 85746 or simply call them at 520-294-3131. The Hamburger Stand is owned and operated by the The Galardi Group Inc.