Huddle House Cares Survey
- Recent visitors to the Huddle House can take part in a guest satisfaction survey online
- To take the survey please have the three digit store code printed on the Huddle Cares receipt invitation
- Please direct any questions about the survey to the Huddle House corporate office to 770.325.1300
Customers are asked to provide their candid feedback so that Huddle House can improve their customer service and provide an exceptional experience on every visit. At the end of the survey the customer will receive a coupon code that can be used on their next visit to the Huddle House.
Huddle Cares Survey Instructions
- Visit a Huddle House
- Navigate to the Huddle House survey site
- Enter the three-digit store code printed and click next
- Enter the servers name, time and date of visit
- Answer some short questions about the Huddle House i.e. “greeting you received upon arrival”
- Provide a short statement
- Write down the validation code
The Huddle Cares customer survey is administered by InMoment and should take about 10 minutes to complete.
- US Based 24-hour diner-style restaurants
- Specializes in cheap, good food
- Based out of Decatur, Georgia and owned by Sentinel Capital Partners
The Huddle House restaurants are primarily based in the Southern United States with some locations in the Midwest in towns such as St. Louis MO. The popular in and out diner style restaurant is popular with truckers and cross-country travelers. The Huddle House was founded by John Sparks and the name is based upon the football term to “Huddle” before a play.
Popular menu items at the Huddle House include:
- The Smokehouse Platter
- The Original Big House Platter
- Country Fried Steak Sandwich
- Southern Smothered Biscuit Platter with Eggs
The Huddle House is mots popular during breakfast hours but also is popular on Friday nights after “the big game”. The Huddle House is in competition IHOP, Waffle House and Bob Evan’s.
- Domain: www.huddlecares.com
- Operated by: InMoment
- Designed for: Huddle House customers