Hulu Offer Wii
- Get a free week of Hulu through the Nintendo Wii promotional offer
- Hulu provides current episodes and full seasons of hit TV shows
- This offer is available for new Hulu subscribers only
The Hulu Offer Wii promotion is subject to change and Hulu reserves the right to cancel the promotion at anytime. Hulu can be accessed from most high-end gaming consoles (i.e. Wii, Xbox 360), connected TVs, smartphones (i.e. Apple iPhone), tablets, and set-top boxes in HD. When signing up for the Hulu Offer Wii promotion customers will have to pick a plan (the limited commercial plan or the no commercial plan), provide their email address, name, and date of birth (customers can also register for the Hull Wii promotional offer with their Facebook account to simplify the process). Please note the limited commercial plan cost $7.99 month and shows commercials with minimal interruptions while the no commercials plan cost $11.99 a month BUT comes with no bothersome/annoying commercials (certain shows are not included in this No Commercials plan). Once the one week free trial has expired the customer’s credit card will be billed either $7.99 or $11.99 based on the plan they signed up for (or the customer can cancel the free trial before expiration in order to avoid a charge).
Hulu Offer Wii Notes
- Ideal for someone who wants to try out Hulu (aka give it a test run)
- Make sure to cancel the free trial within a week to avoid charges
- The offer requires the customers date of birth in order to customize the order to the customers preferences
Hulu is a Los Angeles based subscription video on demand service with more than 12 million users. The firm was founded in 2007 and owned by Hulu LLC (although some other companies like Disney and Fox own a stack in the firm). The Hulu corporate office is based at 12312 W. Olympic Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90064 and can be reached via phone by calling (310) 571-4700.