I Have Insurance
- Allows a user to verify your insurance coverage as required by your auto or home loan
- If the customer has received a Insurance Request Letter it is due to their records showing lack of insurance coverage
- The site can be used by both insurance customer and agent
A user can provide evidence of insurance naming Wells Fargo Dealer Services as the loss payee by mail, fax or online:
mail: Wells Fargo Dealer Services Insurance Service Center P.O. Box 5075 Coraopolis, PA 15108-5075
When verifying insurance online the customer will need their reference number, access code and zip code on hand.
- A San Francisco, California-based multinational banking and financial services firm
- Is in a never-ending battle vs JPMorgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup
- Was formed in 1998 when the Old Wells Fargo merged with the Norwest Corporation
- Usually operates out of a brick and mortar location but some Wells Fargo banking centers may be available in certain grocery stores
Wells Fargo offers a wide variety of loans to include home equity loan, auto loan, student loan, personal loan and even credit card loans. Sometimes when applying for a loan the customers insurances needs to verified quickly (this is where Ihaveinsurance steps in). If the customer receives a Insurance Request Letter asking them to visit the ihaveinsurance site they should do so ASAP.
- Domain: www.ihaveinsurance.com
- Operated by: 2014 ihaveinsurance.com. All rights reserved.
- Designed for: Customers who need quick insurance verification