Its My PayRoll
- Access a Pay Roll card online
- Use the Its My Mobile App in order to access it from a smart phone
- The App can be downloaded from the Google Play Store and the App store (these can be used on any Android or Apply phone/tablet)
The payroll card is a fast and convient way to access payroll funds. The card can be used to make gas purchases at the pump, shop online at places like Amazon or Overstock, or simply buy food at a local grocery store. Its My PayRoll provides account payment history, available balance, and allows the user to print a copy of their statement online. In order to access a Its My PayRoll account the customer will need to provide their card number and access code. Once the employees employer has transmitted the funds they are mmediately available to the user once they have activated their card. Please note the The ITS Payroll Card is issued by Central National Bank of Enid, Oklahoma, who is proud Member FDIC, pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc., MasterCard International Inc., or Discover Financial Services LLC.
What can the ITS Payroll Card be used on?
- Make everyday purchases or pay bills online
- The ITS Payroll Card can be used to withdraw funds at any in-network ATMs (out of network ATMs will most likely charge the customer a service fee)
- Transfer funds from the customers ITS my Payroll account online to their personal checking or savings account for FREE
Any questions in regards to the Its My PayRoll service can be directed to email@example.com (please include the customers name and card number in the email and allow up to 48 hours for a response). Customers looking to reach the firm by mail can write to: Prepaid Card Program Central National Bank & Trust Co. PO Box 3003 Enid, OK 73702.