- Access JCPenney card account information and a variety of different e-services
- The JCPenney MasterCard is issued by Synchrony Bank and the information provided on the JCPenney MasterCard online credit center is provided by SYNCB.
- Cardholders will need their User ID to sign in (please note that a User Name is case-sensitive)
- Questions? Customer Service department at 1-800-877-1342, 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week
For users who have not yet registered please do so with the credit card, last 4 digits of Social Security Number, Email Address and Date of Birth. The main functions of the JCPenney MasterCard site are the ability for the customer to check their Payment Summary, Balance Summary and Transaction Information.
- Request a Replacement Card or Statement Copy
- Report a payment
- Dispute a charge
- State a privacy preference
- Make a payment
- Request credit line increase
- Update account information
- Download and print JCPenney MasterCard account activity
The JCPenney Mastercard allows a member to 1 rewards point for every $1 in purchases at JCPenney and everywhere else MasterCard is accepted. Once the member has earned 1000 points they can redeem the points for a $10 gift certificate. Please note MC rewards earned will expire within 36 months from the date earned and can ONLY be redeemed for new purchases made at JCPenney Stores and jcp.com placed on a MasterCard Account. The terms of the JCPenney MasterCard Rewards program are subject to change (or termination) at anytime. At this time activities such as Balance Transfers, Cash Advances, finance charges, and fees do not qualify towards member reward points.
- Domain: www.jcpenneymastercard.com
- Operated by: Synchrony Bank in association with JCPenney rewards online and SYNCB
- Designed for: Cardholder services