KFR Healthy Starts
- Allows a consumer to enter codes related to the KFR Healthy Starts rewards program
- To enter a code a consumer will have to register for a Kellogg’s Family Rewards account
- Administered by Kellogg’s who can be reached at 1 (800) 962-1413
When the member enters 3 Kellogg’s reward codes they will receive a $5 reward in the form of a check delivered by mail. Members can enter up to nine participating Kellogg’s Family Rewards codes and earn up to three $5 rewards during the lifetime of the Kellogg’s Healthy Starts program (all codes must be entered by 12/31/14). Upon signing up for the healthy start program the member gives Kellogg’s the right to send product news, promotions, recipes and coupons from Kellogg’s Family Rewards to the registered email address.
Kellogg’s Family Rewards Notes
- Members are limited to Kellogg’s Family Rewards account per email address per person
- Codes carry no cash value and cannot be transferred
- Please allow 4 to 6 weeks for the check to be delivered
- The checks are allowed to be delivered to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses
Once the codes have been entered the Kellogg’s Family Rewards member will receive an email confirming the entry. Participation is open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia and are registered members of Kellogg’s Family Rewards. The following Kellogg products are associated with the program:
- Bran Buds Cereal
- Wheat Flakes
- Corn Flakes
- Cinnamon Oat Crunch
- Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size
- Raisin Bran
- Cinnamon Almond
- Smart Start Strong Heart
- Special K
Kellogg’s is a Michigan based food manufacturing company founded in 1906. The firm has operations in 18 countries and markets a variety of food products in over 180 countries. Favorite products include Corn Flakes, Pop-Tarts, Eggo and Frosted Flakes.
- Domain: www.kfr.com/healthystarts
- Operated by: Kellogg NA Co.
- Designed for: Reward members