Lending Club Pre-Approved Auto Loan
- Users lucky enough to receive a pre-approved offer can refinance an auto loan with Lending Club
- BetterCarLoan.com requires the pre-approval code in order to begin
- Those who do not have a pre-approval code from Lending Club can still apply but their odds of approval will not be as great as consumers who did receive the promotional offer
Once the applicant has provided the pre-approval code they will be asked to provide their name, address, phone number, and email address. Please note the email address will only be used in order to send important account related information in regards to refinancing an auto loan with Lending Club. Lending Club will never sell the applicants email to a third-party for a profit.
Please note the funding code (aka the pre-approval code) is located on the Lending Club auto offer letter which was recently sent and will be 12 digits long.
- All loans made by WebBank, who is proud Member FDIC
- Benefits of an auto refinance from Lending Club include a simple and easy application process, no cost refinance, instant decision (assuming the applicant has the funding code), and will not impact the applicants credit score
- Any questions in regards to the Better Car Loan promotional offer can be directed to (888) 596-3157 between the hours of 8 am to 8 pm Monday to Friday
- Rates for existing auto loans will general fall between 2.24% to 24.99%*APR for existing auto loan
- Lending Club does not guarantee refinancing under any circumstances
LendingClub is a San Fransisco, CA based US peer-to-peer lending company. The firm competes with Prosper.com in the peer-to-peer lending industry. Lending Club is based at 71 Stevenson Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, CA 94105, USA. Lending Club proves itself as being the first peer-to-peer lender to register its offerings as securities with the Securities and Exchange.