Menactra Class Action Lawsuit
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Adriana M. Castro, et al. v. Sanofi Pasteur Inc.
- MenactraAntitrustLitigationSettlement.com is administered by Rust Consulting Inc.
- The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey and a 61.5 million dollar settlement has been approved (pending a fairness hearing)
Adriana M. Castro, et al. v. Sanofi Pasteur Inc. Class members contend that Sanofi Pasteur Inc. engaged in anticompetitive conduct resulting in inflated prices for the Menactra meningitis vaccine. Sanofi for their part denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 61 million dollar settlement in order to avoid the unknown expense that comes with a trial.
Class members in the Menactra class action settlement are defined as anyone in the US who purchased Menactra directly from Sanofi Pasteur or a subsidiary (such as VaxServe Inc.) between 3/1/10 to 12/31/14. The exact amount any one class member will receive from the 60 million dollar settlement pie is not known at this time and will depend on how many class members file claims.
- All claim forms MUST be filed by 1/18/2018
- The Menactra Antitrust Litigation Settlement fairness hearing already took place on 10/3/2017 at the U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey (class members did not need to attend this hearing in order to claim a piece of the 60 million dollar settlement)
- Class members will be represented by Eric L. Cramer and Linda P. Nussbaum
- Sanofi Pasteur Inc. has hired Colin R. Kass from the law firm of Proskauer Rose
- The 61.5 million dollar settlement was granted final approval on 10/20/17
Class members who have questions about the case (or settlement payout) are encouraged to call 1-866-216-0279 or they can write to: Menactra Antitrust Litigation Settlement, c/o Rust Consulting Inc. – 5203, P.O. Box 2563, Faribault, MN 55021-9563.