Mike and Molly Weeknights
- Win one of five trips for two to Hawaii! 🙂
- The Mike and Molly Weeknights promotion will run from November 1, 2017, at 12:00:01 a.m. Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. PT on Friday, December 1, 2017
- Employees of CBS, Chuck Lorre Productions, and Warner Bros. Television are not allowed to enter
MikeandMollyWeeknights.com is sponsored by CBS and Warner Bros. Contestants must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the US in order to enter. Being a fan of the Mike and Molly TV show is not required and will not increase ones odds of winning. Contestants will have to watch Mike and Molly to obtain a promotional good that will need to be entered via MikeandMollySweesptakes.com. Contestants are asking themselves if they can even sit through a few minutes to this show in order to obtain the sweepstakes code.
www.MikeandMollyWeeknights.com Promotional Notes
- Winners must be able to travel to Hawaii before December 1, 2018
- The Hawaii grand prize cannot be traded in for cash
- The Prizewinner will be required to review and execute further contracts and releases provided by Sponsor in order to receive the Prize
- ARV of each Daily Runner Up Prize: Five Hundred Dollars ($500.00)
- Total ARV of all National Daily Runner Up Prizes: Eleven Thousand Five Hundred Dollars ($11,500.00)
Contestants looking for a list of winners can write to: “Sweepstakes Winners List”, Warner Bros. Worldwide Television Marketing. 4000 Warner Blvd., Building 140, Burbank, CA 91522… please include proper postage and make this request within 60 days of the sweepstakes end date.