- Allows a user to access their Mortgage Questions account online with a username and password
- Questions about the site can be directed to 1-877-729-3273
- The Mortgage Questions website works best with Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
New users will have to go through a short registration process. To register a user must provide their name, SSN, loan number and a valid email address.
Mortgage Service Center Features
- Online mortgage account access
- View recent payments and escrow balances
- Check year-end interest and tax statements
- Access PMI removal information
- Sing up for automated online payments from the customer’s bank account
- Access tools to help better navigate the mortgage industry
The only way to contact Mortgage Questions is by email or by phone at 877-729-3273. It should be noted that customer Account information is updated daily at 8:00 am Tuesday – Sunday and Account activity from Saturday to Monday will be available by 8:00 am Tuesday.
- Large retail residential mortgage firm
- Has been awarded the Fitch Residential Specialty Subservicing rating of RPS2
- $52 billion in mortgage financing in 2011
- Claim they will close the customers loan by closing date or give the customer $500
PHH Mortgage provides a FREE loan pre-approval decision to qualifying home buyers. This free loan approval offer is subject to complete underwriting review. Usually a down payment of at least 3% is required by PHH with an ideal down payment of 20%. Customer who cannot put down 20% may be subject to Private Mortgage Insurance aka the dreaded PMI.
- Domain: www.mortgagequestions.com
- Operated by: PHH Mortgage
- Designed for: Individuals with home mortgages