My AARP Hospital Plan
- Allows a AARP plan holder to access Insurance Plans, Medicare Advantage Plans, Pricing Enrollment Information Resources and other Plan Materials online
- All plans associated with the service are insured by UnitedHealthcare
- Questions in regards to the MyAARP Hospital Plan site can be directed to United HealthCare Services at 1 (866) 633-2446
Plan members will need a username and password in order to access their account online. Plan members must be enrolled in one for the following benefits:
- AARP MedicareComplete
- MedicareRx Plans
- Medicare Supplement Plans
- Hospital Indemnity including Extra Protection
- Hospital Plans
- Personal Health Insurance Plans
Hospital bills can add up quickly even with a top-notch health insurance plan. AARP may help with out-of-pocket hospital expenses such as Deductibles or co-pays (items that primary insurance doesn’t cover), hospital parking, travel and lodging for family members, extra at home help upon discharge and other random expenses associated with a hospital stay. Plans are available for as little as .50 cents per day and daily cost is calculated based upon an annual rate for plans with a $50.00 per day hospital benefit. Please note that plans vary by states and AARP members and spouses of AARP members are guaranteed acceptance except in the state of New York.
UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company aka UnitedHealth Group Inc.
- Managed health insurance care company
- Founded in 1977 and based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, USA
- Operates through two different business segments consisting of UnitedHealthcare and Optum
- Caters to poor people over the age of 50 with very little upside in life
- Has an operating revenue over $100 billion USD
United Health Care is a publically traded company on the New York Stock Exchange and is rivaled by WellPoint Inc., Aetna Inc. and Humana Inc.. The firm is considered the largest health insurance company in the US and is a staple within the top 20 of Fortune magazines top 20 companies in the United States year in year out. United Health Care employs around 165,000 people and received a 65% favorable review in recent customer surveys.
- Domain: www.myaarphospitalplan.com
- Operated by: United Health Care
- Designed for: Hospital Savings