My Ambulance Payments
- Sign in to make a bothersome payment online
- At least making a payment is super easy
- The service is operated by Reimbursement Technologies, Inc
My Ambulance Payments will require the user to have their trip number, date of birth, and accept the terms. Instead of providing the patients date of birth the user can also provide their SSN or phone number in order to confirm their identity and make a payment. Once the user has gain accessed they can also review their account balance and view past payments. Payments can be made using any major credit card (American Express, Discover, Visa, MasterCard) or checking account (assuming its with a United States bank and the checking account is in good standing). My Ambulance is HIPPA complaint and making a payment requires only a few clicks of the mouse. Please note “AMR provides comprehensive non-emergency transportation services to patients who need to be safely transported from one location to another“.
My Ambulance Notes
- People will want to avoid needless ambulance rides as they are costly
- Older people are notorious for ordering up an ambulance just for attention
- Ambulances are not an amusement ride
- AMR provides comprehensive non-emergency transportation services to patients who need to be safely transported from one location to another
Any questions in regards to the payment service can be directed to the My Ambulance Payment contact form (customers will have to provide their name, trip number, and a contact phone number). Please allow up to 48 hours for a response when using the My Ambulance online contact form.