- Boston Medical Center has replaced the BMC Employee Benefits portal and BMC Employee Information portal with a new system called Workday
- This change took place in the fall of 2015
- This application works with the PC and MAC
The My BMC (aka My Boston Medical Center) allows a user to check their email, access clinical applications, login to the BMC employee portal, and access other work related programs (i.e. PACS Access, Workday access, Kronos Access, BMC OptiLink Access). Once the user has accessed their email they can check messages, set away messages, and view contacts and calendars. In order for an employee to access Clinical Application they will need to have requested an RSA token from the BMC helpdesk. The BMC employee portal will allow the user to compare and contracts salary information in relation to a specific job type and view profile data. The My BMC email service is powered by the Outlook Web App and requires a username and password. Any questions about the My BMC service can be directed to the BMC helpdesk at 617.414.4500 #3 or email email@example.com. The Clinical applications will require a username, network password, and PIN plus TOKEN CODE.
Who is the Boston Medial Center
- Boston-based academic medical center
- Founded in 1855 (did not become BMC until 1995)
- Has almost 500 beds and is considered the largest safety-net hospital and Level I trauma center in New England
The Boston Medical Center employs around 1400 doctors and 1500 nurses. The Boston Medical Center was born when the Boston City Hospital (BCH) merged with the Boston University Medical Center Hospital (BUMCH). The 500 beds include 15 Neonatal Intensive Care beds, 6 Pediatric Intensive Care beds, and 39 Obstetrics/Gynecology beds. The Boston Medical Center is based at 1 Boston Medical Center Pl, Boston, MA 02118 and can be reached by phone at (617) 638-6800 (general customer service questions) or (617) 638-6157 (for billing support).