My Comp Benefits
- Access or register for the My Comp Benefits service online
- Please note only participating Provider offices may register on MyCompBenefits
- Registration will take about 5 minutes to complete and a valid email address is required
The My Comp Benefits service provides information in regards to vision and dental services. Users can also obtain in-depth information in regards to their benefits along with the dental provide voucher. Please note CompBenefits will no longer return x-ray attachments to providers unless enclosed with a self-addressed/stamped envelope. Those who are providers will be able to check pending claims online and check relevant documents related to a claim. MyCompBenefits has been in the game for more than 40 years and works with small to mid size companies.
Other services provided on My Comp Benefits?
- Order ID card (please allow up to 10 days for the new ID card to arrive via US Mail)
- Update relevant contact information (i.e. phone number, address)
- Check the users eligibility for a new plan
- Enroll in a new dental or vision program
- View benefits and coverage information online
- Change or update providers
- Owned and operated by Humana
- Humana is dedicated to providing better health care for every single person in the United States
- Humana is a fortune 500 firm and is the largest publically traded health care firm
The Humana corporate office is based at 500 West Main Street Louisville, KY 40202 and can be reached via phone by calling 502-580-1000. Humana provides “a diversified portfolio of health insurance products and related services-through traditional and consumer-choice plans to employer groups, government-sponsored plans and individuals“. The firm employs more than 50,000 full-time employees and can be found on the New York Stock exchange under ticker symbol HUM. Major holders of Humana stock include Capital World Investors, T Rowe Price, Black Rock, Vanguard, JP Morgan Chase, and Glenview Capital Management.