My DISH Account
- Access a DISH account and pay a bothersome bill online
- MyDish.com/PayMyBill is managed by Dish Network LLC
- This service will allow the DISH customer to view and pay a DISH bill online with any major credit card, change programming options (i.e. get more or less channels), and update account information
Those who are returning users can simply login with their Online ID and password. Those who foolishly misplaced their password can start the recovery process by providing their phone number associated with their DISH account or their 16 digit DISH account number (this number may be 10 digits in length for some customers). Customers will also have to provide their 4 digit security code in order to recover their password (those who do not know this code can have it sent to their email address on file).
Customers who are brand spanking new to DISH will have to create an account before they can pay a bill online. In order to create a MyDish Pay My Bill account the customer will need to provide their mobile phone number associated with the DISH account, their name, address, and email address. The entire registration process should take no more than 3 minutes and requires Internet connection.
- A must for all DISH fan boys
- Customers can use any Discover, American Express, Visa, or MasterCard credit card when paying a DISH bill online
- Customers who are app friendly can always download the popular MyDISH App which is billed as the fastest and easiest way to manage a DISH account
- Offers a live chat service at the bottom of the service page in red
Any questions about the Dish bill payment service can be directed to a customer service agent at (800) 333-3474 between the hours of 8 am to 7 pm Monday to Friday and Saturday or Sunday from 9 am to 5 pm CT.