My DISH Game Finder
- Game Finder provides fan boys up-to-the-minute box scores and update
- Also allows fans to check out live games sorted by excitement ratings provided by Thuuz
- This is a free service from DISH
MyDish.com/GameFinder is operated by Dish Network LLC. In order to find a game using the game finder service please provide the customer 16-digit account number and select a sport type, then press Submit to see sporting events available. DISH fan boys who do not know their account number can check their account summary page in order to obtain the 16 digit account number. DISH fan boys can also provide a ZIP code in order to see all events in a given area, but these results will not be specific to the programming packages the customer enrolled in.
The most popular sports games available using the My DISH Game Finder include Baseball, Basketball, Football, Hockey, and Soccer.
- A must for bros who love watching sports on TV
- Offers a live chat service
- MyDish GameFinder is now available on all Hopper receivers
- Billed as the quickest way to find a live game on TV (which is most likely accurate for most people)
- Dish Network is the fourth-largest multichannel video service provider in the US by total subscribers
If the game is not available via DISH it is either because of a “blackout” or the game is not included in the DISH TV subscription selected by the customer. Please note Blackouts occur when one broadcaster’s rights to air an event override the rights of another broadcaster. For example, if ESPN buys the rights to air your home team’s game, the Regional Sports Network you usually watch might be blacked out in favor of the national ESPN channel. Customers who want to upgrade their DISH subscription in order to access more live sporting events can dial 1 (800) 333-3474.