My Festival Visit
- Candid feedback is requested in relation to visits to Festival
- Users must have the 14 digit survey code and time of visit
- Festival associates and immediate family members are not eligible for this survey
- Once the customer has completed the My Festival Visit survey they will be rewarded with a validation code that can be used to redeem the 5% off offer printed on the receipt
- Please call (952) 358-7480 with any questions about the site
Festival Foods has partnered with the Service Management Group to bring the survey promotion to customers. Guest will be asked to provide their satisfaction level with Festival in areas such as “Were you thanked during this visit?”, “The quality of products”, “Quality of Service” and “The speed of checkout”. Users will also be asked the likelihood of returning and be provided a chance to answer an open ended questions in regards to their visit to Festival Foods. All feedback provided will help improve customer service and food items.
- Owned and operated by Knowlan’s Super Markets Inc.
- Operates food stores in the St. Paul and Minneapolis areas
- Specializes in natural and organic food products
- Popular locations in White Bear Lake, Andover, Brooklyn Park, Vadnais Heights, Hugo, Bloomington and Lexington/Circle Pines
Festival Foods strives to provided the freshest food, remarkable service and a incredible selection of grocery products to their valued customers. Festival flies in fresh seafood on a daily basis and offers over 30 fresh salads prepared daily. Other popular food items include Ann E. Lee’s Fried Chicken and anything at the Taste of Scandinavia Bakery. Festival Food prices trend towards people in the middle to upper class but that is expected due to the freshness and the quality of the food.
- Domain: www.myfestivalvisit.com
- Operated by: Knowlan’s Super Markets Inc.
- Designed for: Festival Customer