- Access a myPay account online
- MyPay.dfas.mil/retiredmilitary is managed by the Department of Finance and Accounting Services
- Requires a Login ID and internet access
The myPay service can be accessed from most smart devices and is designed for active duty military and retired personnel. Those who are new to the service will have to go through a short registration process in which they will have to provide a temporary ID and a SSN before gaining access.
- Required for all retirees
- A valid email address is required upon sign up
- The user will be required to create a Login ID which can be 6 to 129 digits in length
- Password will expire in 150 days upon non use
Please note myPay has periods of unavailability due to scheduled DFAS pay system maintenance windows, as shown below. All times are Eastern Time.
|Pay System||Days||Times (Eastern Time)|
|All||Daily (Except Saturday and Sunday)||12:00 A.M. – 1:00 A.M.|
|All Marine Corps||Every Friday for LES and W-2||10:00 P.M.- 4:00 A.M. (SAT.)|
|Every Friday for Transactions||11:00 P.M.-8:00 A.M. (SAT.)|
Any questions in regards to the service can be directed to a US based customer service agent at 1-888-DFAS411 or 1-888-332-7411, or call commercial at (216) 522-5096.