- Access a Time Tracking & Management account online
- MyPeopleNet.com is managed by Peoplenet
- Requires Internet access
In order to login the employee must provide their User ID and password. Those who are new to the Peoplenet employee time tracking service must create an account. In order to create an account the employee will have to provide their first and last name, last 4 digits of their SSN, and email address.
- Questions about hours worked, adjustments, payroll or work policies, vacation time or other HR related issued should be directed to the employees payroll administrator or company help desk
- Once the employee has registered they will be able to track the number of hours they have worked for any given day or week
- This service will automatically include overtime work as long as the employees boss provides approval
- Those without an email address will not be able to enroll
Any questions in regards to the MyPeopleNet time tracking service can be directed to (800) 669-9765 or contact the local HR department at the employees place of work.