My Prepaid Center Activate Card
- Take a few minutes to activate a card using My Prepaid Center
- Internet savoy consumers should be able to zip through the activation process in no time flat (older people who are not Internet savoy and have a tough time reading due to bad vision will struggle with the activation process and may want top call their son or daughter)
- The activation process is available in English or French and is designed for Visa, Discover, or MasterCard prepaid cards ONLY (this is NOT a credit card activation service)
MyPrepaidCenter.com Activate Card requires the card number, expiration date (month/year), security code, and the ability to complete a silly CAPTCHA (which is harder than most people think and is almost impossible for old people). The security code will be found on the back of the Visa, Discover, or Mastercard prepaid card and will be 3 digits long. Clumsy consumers who manage to lose their card will receive a replacement card at no additional cost within 10 business days. Dumb consumers who manage to lose the card more than once will still receive a replacement card but will be charged a costly fee (which they deserve at this point).
www.MyPrepaidCenter.com Activate Card Contact Sources
- American Express cardholders: 888-900-2347 in the U.S.
- American Express lost and stolen line: 877-227-0956
- Discover cardholders: 888-842-0336 in the U.S., or 801-744-9918 outside the U.S.
- MasterCard cardholders: 888-371-2109 in the U.S. and Canada, or 339-234-6415 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Visa cardholders: 877-610-1075 in the U.S. and Canada, or 801-214-8892 outside the U.S. and Canada
- Any issues that take place at the time of sale should be directed to Cardholder Services at the toll-free number on the back of the card
- Once the card has been activated the cardholder will be able to start using the card to make purchases (i.e. popcorn, masking tape, carrots etc)
- Once the funds on the card have been used up it will become worthless unless the customer reloads it
- The cards asscoiated with My Prepaid Center are pre paid cards and will NOT affect a credit score