My Prepaid Solution
- Access a Prepaid Card Solutions account online
- Requires a User ID and password
- Those who are new to the service will have to create a profile and register the prepaid card online
MyPrepaidSolution.com is available in English or Spanish and is operated by Wells Fargo. Those who are new will have to register with the MyPrepaid Solution card number, security code, and the card expiration date. The card number will be 16 digits and can be found on the front of the card. Once the user has entered the prepaid card information they will then be asked to provide their first name, last name, email address, user ID, phone number, peferred phone number, and code delivery method (for mobile number codes can be sent via text message or voice mail BUT for home or business numbers the code can only be sent via voice mail). Once the code has been secured please enter it to complete registration.
- Any questions in regards to the prepaid card in question can be directed to 1-866-307-4737 (operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week)
- The above toll free number can also be used to report a lost or stolen card or review account activity
- The code is only valid for 8 minutes, so enter it as soon as it is received
- Those who do not receive a code, will need to select Resend Your Validation Code to request a new code
- The text option to receive a code is not valid outside the United States and Canada
Wells Fargo is a San fransico based international finance holding company. The firm employs more than 250,000 people and is the worlds second largest bank in terms of market cap. The Wells fargo corporate office is based at 420 Montgomery Street, San Francisco, CA 94104.