My Subway Career
- Apply for a job at Subway! 🙂
- A must for those who have always dreamed of working at a Sub Shop
- Applications will generally take between 5 to 10 minutes to complete
MySubwayCareer.com is operated by Independent Purchasing Cooperative, Inc. Users can apply for a corporate position or a Subway in store position. Those who apply for a corporate position will want to have supporting documents such as a resume, college transcripts, and work related experience. Popular careers at Subway include Sandwich Artist, Sandwich Artist Pro (which is the same as a Sandwich Artist except they are required to greet and serve greeting and serve customers, maintain food safety and keep the restaurant clean), Assistant Manager, Manager, Multi-Unit Manager (these guys make the big bucks as they are in control of several restaurants and work with individual store managers to set performance goals.
When applying for a job at Subway the applicant will have to provide their address, city, state, or zip code when searching for openings. If positions are not available in a given area simply search the next largest city and pray for an opening.
- Managers might be the most popular position as they are in charge of hiring, training, and scheduling employees
- Sandwich Artist are usually kids in high school (sometimes college) looking to make a little extra money of the weekend
- The Multi-Unit Manager usually requires a college degree and or prior experience
- Once the applicant enters their zip code a list of open positions in the area will appear
www.MySubwayCareer.com Countries of Employment
- United States
- Republic of Ireland
- United Kingdom
Please note Subway is an Equal Opportunity Employer which prohibits discrimination on account of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability.
The Subway corporate office is based at 325 Bic Dr, Milford, CT 06461 and can be reached via phone at (203) 877-4281.