My UHC Account Services
- Access or sign up for United Health Care services online
- MyUHCMedicare.com/ID is managed by UnitedHealthcare Services Inc.
- The UnitedHealthcare account service should be available on most mobile devices
In order to register for the My United Health Care service will have to provide their email address and United Healthcare member ID. The UHC member ID can be found on the health insurance card. Once the customer has registered for the UHC Medicare ID service they will be able to update personal information, view plan details, update coverage summaries, make a payment, and view claims information.
Please note the member ID can be found on the front of the UCH insurance card, will be 7 to 11 digits in length, and may or may not contain a “-” before the last two numbers.
- Designed for US consumers who are on Medicare only
- Symphonix MedicareRx members, UnitedHealthcare MedicareDirect (PFFS) Plan members and UnitedHealthcare and Care Improvement Plus Special Needs Plans (SNP) members cannot register online (For assistance, call the customer service number on the back of the SNP member ID card)
- Leave the last 2 digits of the member ID blank if the ID doesn’t include a “-“
Any questions in regards to a United Healthcare account can be directed to an award-winning customer service agent at 1-877-596-3258 between 8 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday local time. Customers looking to reach UHC via US Mail at UnitedHealthcare Customer Service, PO Box 29675, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9802. Questions in regards to the MyUHCMedicare ID website can be directed to 1-800-721-0627 7 a.m. – 7 p.m. Central Time, Monday through Friday.
Enrollment forms can be mailed to: UnitedHealthcare, PO Box 29200, Hot Springs, AR 71903-9200… please include proper postage.