Next MD Enroll
- Enroll into the NextGen patient portal in less than 2 minutes
- Any questions in regards to the Next MD service can be directed to NextGen Healthcare Information Systems, Inc.795 Horsham Rd., Horsham, PA 19044
- Users will need an enrollment token or a temp username and password
NextMDEnroll.com is operated by QSI Management, LLC. Those who do not have the token or temp username will not be able to enroll in the NextGen patient portal service. The enrollment process should only take about 5 minutes to complete (may take a few minutes longer for old people due to poor vision).
- Easy to register/enroll
- Requires a token or temp username
- The NextMD service allows the patient to communicate with their doctor through a convenient, safe, and secure environment
- Any questions by phone can be directed to a NextGen customer service agent at 855-510-6398
- This certification does not represent any endorsement by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
NextGen Healthcare Information Systems
- Pennsylvania, USA based Health IT firm
- NextGen is owned and operated by Quality Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: QSII)
- Provides high end “solutions, optimized by physicians, developed with input from our 90,000 providers, and based on almost 25 years of ambulatory expertise, help ease the burdens of HIT and enable practices to improve individual outcomes and nurture a healthier population” – www.nextgen.com/Contact-Us
NextGen employs around 1500 people and specializes in electronic health records, revenue cycle management, medical billing, patient engagement and population health management products.
The Quality Systems corporate office can be reached at 18111 Von Karman Avenue, Suite 800, Irvine, CA 92612 or by phone at 949-255-2600. Quality System can be found on the NASDAQ stock exchange under ticker symbol QSII. Major holders of QSII stock include Brown Capital Management, Inc., Vanguard, Norges Bank Investment Management, Slate Street Company, Paradigm Capital Management and one of the largest pensions funds in the US, New York State Common Retirement Fund.