- Take a super short survey related to a shopping excursion at the Northgate Market
- Customers must have the 14 digit survey code in order to being
- The 14 digit survey code can be found at the bottom of the Northgate Market receipt
The Northgate Experience survey will take about 6 minutes to complete and requires Internet access. Assuming the customer answers all the survey questions they will be provided a validation code than can be used on a future visit to Northgate Market (please note the customer will only have 30 days to redeem the Northgate Experience coupon validation code or it will become worthless). All survey feedback will be collected by the Service Management Group and customers can also take the survey via phone by calling 800-219-4412. All customer feedback will be held confidential.
Northgate Experience Survey Notes
- Will help improve the customer service
- Provides the customer with a nice coupon in return for their efforts
- The coupon cannot be exchanged for cash and can only be used at participating Northgate Market locations
- California-based grocery store
- Founded by Don Miguel González and Doña Teresa Reynoso de González
- Has more than 40 locations in California
Northgate Market also offers a Prospera Gonzalez Financial Customer Survey in which the winner will take home a $100 Northgate Market gift card. The survey will take about 2 minutes to complete and requires the customer to provide their name and a valid email address.
Popular Northgate Market locations in the Los Angeles area include 831 N Hacienda Blvd La Puente, 2120 Pacific Ave Long Beach, 10801 Prairie Avenue Inglewood, and 944 E. Slauson Ave Los Angeles. The Northgate Market corporate headquarters is based at 1201 North Magnolia Avenue, Anaheim, California 92801 and can be reached by phone at 714-778-3784 (please note customer service questions should be directed to 1-888-672-9832 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday thru Friday.