- Allows customers to apply for a Merrick Bank credit card that offers up to $3000 Secured Credit
- The card will help build customers credit history and control expenses through time payments
- Any questions about the site or credit card offer should be directed to 1-800-253-2322
To start the Merrick Bank OptEra Visa offer the user will need the Acceptance Certificate Number and the last name as it appears on the mailing. Failure to provide the correct name will result in a disqualified application. The application process will only take a few minutes to complete and customers should receive a decision instantly.
OptEra Visa Card Benefits
- Monthly FICO Score provided at no charge
- Online and Mobile Account Access
- Flexible online payment options that allows a customer to make minimum payments, or pay a balance in full every month
- $0 Fraud Liability Protection
- Work toward a positive credit history with all three major credit bureaus
- Automatic credit increases
Plus customers will be able to sign up for the online payment center that can be accessed from a PC or from any mobile device. The payment center will allow a customer to make a payment, update account information or contact Merrick Bank customer service.
- Leading issuer in Visa credit cards
- Founded in 1997
- Has over 1,500,000 customers
- Specializes in marketing credit card to consumers with a poor credit history
Merrick Bank states their mission is defined as “to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers, our employees and our community”. The bank also attempts to improve the quality of life for their customers through fairly priced solution-based products, raising their credit score plus contributing time and resources to improving the community in which they live.
- Domain: www.opteravisa.com
- Operated by: Merrick Bank
- Designed for: Credit card customers