- Sign on to an Optimum television, Internet, or phone account through Opt Online
- Any customer who has an Optimum service can utilize Opt Online to sign in to their Optimum account
- The Opt Online service lets people who have their Internet, phone, or TV service through Optimum log on to manage their account, plus other important things like pay their bill and check their Optimum email or voicemail.
Customers who have forgotten their Optimum ID can retrieve it by entering their mobile phone number associated with the account, or their alternate e-mail address they chose when they established their account. Users can even find their Optimum call detail records through Opt Online. Setting up an Optimum online account also has other great benefits like free WiFi access at more than 1.5 million Optimum hotspots around the US, the ability to watch TV on the go with a mobile device at home by using the Optimum app (you’ll have TV anywhere you have Internet access), the option to schedule DVR recordings online (meaning you never miss a show), email and voicemail online, the fastest way to pay an Optimum bill, plus digital download and internet browsing protection provided by McAfee.
How to set up an Optimum account online for the first time
When they sign on to use Opt Online for the first time, customers will need to set up a new account with their Optimum password (this can be found either on the Optimum bill or by going to channel 900 on an Optimum cable box and choosing the “Cable Box & Account Info” section.
To contact an Optimum account representative
- Use the e-mail function on their web site, or use their “Live Chat” option to speak like with someone at Optimum
- Through the Optimum support app for iPhone or Android