Property Claim Center
- Allows 24/7 online access to customer files, easy-to-use payment tools and the ability to download documents online
- The site requires the customers user name and password
- Users can also track payments and view inspections
- The site is administered by QBE Financial Institution Risk Services
New user to the Property Claim Center will have to take a few minutes out of their day to register for this service. In order to register an online account management account the customer must be the primary borrower or the co-borrower and will need their account information and an access code for verification.
Registration information needed
- First and last name
- Loan number
- Property city, state and zip code
- Access code
- Property claim center tracking number
QBE Financial Institution Risk Services
- Mortgage insurance company that provides lender-placed mortgage hazard insurance tracking and other valuable outsourcing services
- Formerly known as Sterling National
- The firm can be reached by mail at 210 Interstate North Pkwy, Atlanta, GA, 30339 United States or by phone at (770) 690-8400
- QBE FIRST is considered a subsidiary of the Australian firm QBE Insurance
QBE works with lenders, builders, and other financial institutions to help monitor and regulate commercial and residential mortgage borrowers to ensure they are following appropriate policies. QBE will from time to time enforce and manage the purchase of insurance when necessary.
Why choose QBE?
- Multi-year deals
- Program flexibility THAT IS TAILORED TO clients needs
- First-class claims services under the popular Third Party Administrator (TPA) model
- Experienced Underwriting expertise
- Risk adaptability
QBE N.A. operates in five major business segments: Property & Casualty, Specialty, Crop, Financial Institutions and Reinsurance.
- Domain: www.propertyclaimcenter.com
- Operated by: QBE Financial Institution Risk Services
- Designed for: QBE Customers