Race to Win 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe
- Enter to win a brand spanking new 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe
- RaceToWinCorvette.com is sponsored by General Motors LLC and administered by HelloWorld, Inc., who are based at 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075
- Contestants can enter until 10/22/18
The RaceToWinCorvette sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of General Motors LLC, Jack Morton Worldwide, Inc., International Motor Sports Association, Efficient Tool Solutions LLC dba Sonic Tools, ExxonMobil Corporation, and HelloWorld, Inc. are not allowed to enter.
In addition to the 2019 Chevy Stingray Corvette the grand prize winner will also receive a trip for two (2) to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona! The trip will include round trip airfare, three (3) nights’ accommodations at a hotel, rental car, two tickers to the 2019 Rolex 24 at Daytona event, and $500 spending cash!
www.RaceToWinCorvette.com Promotional Notes
- Only one entry is allowed per person
- The grand prize drawing for the 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe will take place on or around 10/23/18
- The $500 spending money will be awarded in the form of a gift card
- Odds of winning the Grand Prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period
- This is a must enter car sweepstakes for Chevy Corvette fan boys!
- The lucky grand prize winner must have a valid driver license and proof of insurance
- The Corvette prize is non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Administrator’s sole discretion
- The total value of the RaceToWinCorvette.com prize package is listed as $69,700
- Please allow up to 10 weeks for the 2019 Chevy Corvette Stingray Coupe to be delivered to the winner address
Contestants who would like their name removed from the sponsors mailing address should write to: Chevrolet 100 Renaissance Center 482.AOO.MAR Detroit, MI 48265 or call 1-800-222-1020 (please include name and address when making removal request).