Reid Debt Collection Lawsuit
- A class action lawsuit in the U.S. District Court for the District of Arizona entitled Reid v. IC System Inc., claims that IC System violated the TCPA
- ReidTCPASettlement.com is administered by Dahl Administration
- The lawsuit is cited as case number 2:12-cv-02661-ROS
Class members in the case claim that IC System violated the Telephone Consumer Protection Act when they made phone calls to customers who did not provide their permission. The lead plaintiff Michael Reid continued to receive these bothersome phone calls even after Reid asked them to stop calling, he claims. The Reid Debt Collection Lawsuit was originally filed by plaintiff Michael Reid in December 2012.
- Class members in the case are defined as anyone who received a phone call from IC System Inc. using an automated dialer between Dec. 14, 2008 and Nov. 9, 2017
- The exact amount of money any one class member will receive is not known at this time
- Payments will be distributed on a pro rata basis after other settlement expenses have been covered
- In order to file a claim the class member will need the Reid TCPA 8 digit unique ID number
- The 8 digit unique ID can be found on the mailing notice postcard
Any questions in regards to the Reid TCPA Class Action Lawsuit can be directed to toll free 1-888-384-1523 or fie an email to info@ReidTCPASettlement.com. Class members looking to reach Dahl Administration by mail can write to: Reid v IC System Class Action Settlement, c/o Dahl Administration, PO Box 3614, Minneapolis, MN 55403-0614 (this address can also be used to file claim).