Rescue It Settlement
- Obtain more details in regards to the class action lawsuit entitled Traxler, et al. v. PPG Industries Inc., et al.
- The case is pending in the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Ohio, Eastern Division and is listed as case number 1:15-cv-00912-DAP
- The Rescue It! class action settlement was granted final approval on Aug. 23, 2017 so it is g2g
RescueItSettlement.com is administered by the Angeion Group and all claim forms must be in no later than 8/24/18. Class members in the case claim that the Rescue It! product caused cracking, peeling, bubbling, and damaged the decks in which the product was applied (PPG Industries Inc. manufactured Rescue It! and Revitalize products which were also named in the lawsuit). PPG Industries denies any actions of wrong doing but have agreed to a 6.5 million dollar settlement in order to avoid further litigation.
Anton ein the United States who purchased the Rescue It! or Revitalize product between 1/1/13 and 4/27/17 will want to file a claim in the Rescue It! Settlement.
Which exact products are covered in Traxler, et al. v. PPG Industries Inc., et al.?
- Olympic Rescue It! Wood & Concrete Resurfacer
- Olympic Rescue It! Resurfacer + Sealant In One Moderate Restoration
- Olympic Rescue It! Resurfacer + Sealant In One Light Restoration
- Olympic Rescue It! MAX Resurfacer + Primer + Sealant
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Wood & Concrete Resurfacer
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Light Restoration
- Pittsburgh Paints & Stains Revitalize Resurfacer & Sealant In One Heavy To Moderate Restoration
- Any questions in regards to the lawsuit can be directed to RescueIt@AdministratorClassAction.com or 1-888-557-3480
- Class members looking to reach out by mail can write to: Rescue It! Claims Administrator c/o Angeion Group1, 801 Market Street, Set 660, Philadelphia, PA 19103
- Class members will be represented by McCune Wright Arevalo LLC
- The defendants have hired ALSTON & BIRD LLP
- Those who do not file a claim by August 24th 2018 will miss out on all settlement benefits