- Allows a Sheetz customer to take a survey and enter a sweepstakes drawing
- Must be 18 years of age or older in order to compete in the Sheetz Listens Satisfaction Sweepstakes
- Questions about Sheetz and or the survey site? Please call 1 (800) 487-5444
At the completion of the Sheetz Listens survey the user will have the OPTION to enter the sweepstakes which will run through out the states of Pennsylvania, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virgina and Ohio. Users are limited to one entry per person every 15 days. To take the survey online the customer will need the following from their Sheetz receipt:
- Invitation code
- Date of visit
- Time of purchase
Lucky winners will receive a $1000 Sheetz gift card that can be used in any participating Sheetz location. When using the gift card customers will not be able to purchase tobacco, milk or prescription drugs.
- Family owned and operated gas station and or convenience store depending on how one might view such things
- Founded in 1952 by Bob Sheetz
- Is known for the class “Z” at the end of the word Sheet
- 500 locations give or take
Sheetz Inc was founded when Bob Sheetz demanded his father give him a share of the dairy stores he was operating out of Altoona, Pennsylvania. Against his better judgement Mr. Sheetz gave (sold) his son Bob on of the stores back in 1952. Back in the day the store was actually called the “Sheetz Kwik Shopper” and was marketed to consumers looking to make a quick in and out purchase. Many locations push the “MTGo!” service which is essentially a grab and go assortment of fat filled and calorie laden sandwiches, burgers and wraps.
- Domain: www.sheetzlistens.com
- Operated by: Service Management Group
- Designed for: Customers craving to provide feedback in relation to their visit to Sheetz