The Silverleaf Rewards is a deal-finding promotion that is made exclusively for Silverleaf owners. The membership cost $99 per year and questions about the program can be answered by dialing(866) 681-2420. Once enrolled a member will have access to discounts at over 250,000 merchants world-wide.
Silverleaf Rewards Visa Card Notes
- Members will receive one card and two key chain cards to give to anyone in their household
- All Silverleaf Resorts will provide a savings of up to 10% off selected items
- Temporary cards will be provided in the event a member forgets to bring their card
- The Silverleaf Rewards program can be accessed from Apple products (including the iPhone) and Android phones
- Some of the discounts require the member to print the discount in order to present it to the merchant
- Member refunds are available for the first 30 days of membership
Silverleaf Resorts, Inc
Silverleaf provides vacation to high-quality resorts with country club style amenities at somewhat affordable prices depending on who you ask. Most of their resorts can be found in Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Georgia, Massachusetts and Florida. In 2011 Silverleaf sold out to Cerberus Capital Management, L.P. and as a result became a private company. The firm is based out of 1221 River Bend Drive, Suite 120, Dallas, TX 75247. The corporate office can be reached by phone by dialing 214-631-1166.
Popular resorts operated by Silverleaf
- Apple Mountain Resort
- Fox River Resort
- Hill Country Resort
- Holiday Hills Resort
- Holly Lake Ranch
- Lake O’ The Woods
- Oak N’ Spruce
- Ozark Mountain Resort
- Piney Shores Resort
- Silverleaf’s Seaside Resort
Reviews from around the web indicate many of the resorts owned by Silverleaf are becoming outdated and need upgrading. It is recommended that all potential customers do research in relation to the resort before making a final decision.
- Domain: www.silverleafrewards.com
- Operated by: Silverleaf Resorts, Inc.
- Designed for: Program Reward Members