- Check the status of an upgrade with Sprint online
- Customers who are lucky enough to be eligible for an upgrade will surely jump for joy when they find out that their upgrade fee will be waived when they buy a new phone online (at Sprint.com) or call Sprint over the phone
- Those who are not eligible for an upgrade may want to consider taking their business else where if they can
Sprint.com/Upgrades is operated by Sprint and requires the customer to be an account holder and 18 years of age in order to qualify for the upgrade. Any questions in regards to the upgrade service can be directed to a Sprint customer service agent at 1-866-275-1411 between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm CT or Saturday from 8 am to 4 pm (this same number can be used to purchase a phone under the eligibility promotion in order to avoid the nasty upgrade fee). In order to check the customers eligibility via Sprint.com/Upgrades the customer will be forced to input their phone number along with their billing zip code (this is the stage when superstitious customers will want to cross their fingers if they are unsure if they are eligible for an upgrade). Sprint customers can also check their upgrade status by singing into their online account with their username and password.
- All accounts must be in good standing in order to be eligible for an upgrade
- Sprint reserves the right to terminate or modify the terms of this promotion at any point in time for any reason under the sun
- Customers who are eligible for an upgrade can pay the full amount owed with a credit or debit card OR sign up for the Sprint Flex Lease payment program
- Sprint Flex is a money making method devised by Sprint that leases the customers phone from Sprint (not a good idea for those who like to save money)