If you were lucky enough to get approved for an Amazon credit card please activate it before use.
Head on over to www.syncbank.com/amazon to register the card online (you can also call the toll-free number on the back of the card to activate).
You must be 18 years of age or older and a legal resident of the United States in order to obtain the card.
The Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card is issued by Synchrony Bank.
Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Register or manage an Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
- Returning users can simply sign in with their user ID and password
In order to register for an account, the user must provide their card number and billing zip code. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Any questions in regards to the card number location can be directed to the live chat service in the top right-hand corner of the site.
www.SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Notes
- Designed for Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card members only
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fanboys
- When using the Prime credit card members will earn 5% back when shopping online at Amazon.com
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- $5 or 5%: balance transfer fee
- $10 or 5%: cash advance fee
- Annual Fee: NONE 🙂
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment