Sync Bank Register Amazon Account
- Register or manage a Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card Account Online
- SyncBank.com/Amazon Register is managed by Synchrony Bank
- Returning users can simply sign in with their user ID and password
In order to register for an account the user must provide their card number and billing zip code. The Amazon credit card number can be found on the front of the card or any recent billing statement. Any questions in regards to the card number location can be directed to the live chat service in the top right hand corner of the site.
www.SyncBank.com/Amazon Register Notes
- Designed for Amazon Prime Store Card and Amazon.com Store Credit Card members only
- These are must credit cards for Amazon fan boys
- When using the Prime credit card members will earn 5% back when shopping online at Amazon.com
- The due date will be a minimum of 21 days after the close of each billing cycle
Roger that but what kind of fees are associated with the Amazon.com Store Card or Amazon Prime Store Card?
- $5 or 5%: balance transfer fee
- $10 or 5%: cash advance feee
- Annual Fee: NONE 🙂
- Late payment fees? Up to $15 if the balance is less than $100; up to $27 if the balance is $100 to less than $250; up to $37 if the balance is $250 or more
- A nasty $37 fee will be charged for a return payment