Tax Act Free eFile
- Tax Act offers a free tax return online service
- They guarantee a 100% accuracy + maximum tax refund
- This free tax eFile promotion is designed for simple returns
The Tax Act Free eFile is free for everyone (no tricks or hidden fees) and is designed to obtain the largest possible refund based on earned deductions and credits. The exact amount of time it will take for the customer to receive a refund will depend on the IRS work load and processing time along with the customers financial institution deposit time. For the fastest refund Tax Act recommends customers provide a checking account in which their refund can be deposited. Those who are previous HR Block or Turbo Tax customers can can import their tax data from PDF file and use it via the Tax Act Free eFile software. This free tax filing promotion also comes with the state of art TaxACT Alerts software which will inspect the customers tax return for errors, omissions, and tax-saving opportunities. The promotion also comes with the TaxACT DocVault program which will organize and save image files of the customers tax documents, receipts and donations from the customer’s phone and on the web.
Tax Act Free eFile Notes
- Not ideal for small businesses or those with complicated tax returns
- Customers will be able to access their return online for the next 3 years
- Offers a nifty College Student Financial Aid Worksheet for college students looking to get the most out of their refund
- Provides an interactive Dependents Tax Assistant program which will tell the customer if someone can be claimed as a dependent
Any questions in regards to the Tax Act Free eFile service can be directed to the Tax Axcr help center at (319) 373-3600 (this number can also be used for sign-In difficulties, product features, order processing, billing, and status of return). Those calling the Tax Act help center should have their account number and name on hand for faster service.