TD Bank Gift Card Balance
- Register or activate a TD Bank gift card online (once registered the user can check the remaining balance on the card)
- TDBank.com/giftcardinfo balance is managed by TD Bank N.A. who i spread member FDIC and is based at 1701 Route 70 East, Suite 200, Cherry Hill, NJ 08034
- TD Bank, N.A. is a bank that offers an array of retail, small business, and commercial banking products and is considered one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., claiming more than 9 million customers
In order to view a balance associated with a TD Bank gift card the customer will have to go through a short registration process. In order to register the user will have the provide the number listed on the front of the TD Bank gift card. Those who do not have the card will have to find it before they can start the registration process (unless they memorized the card number).
Once the TD Bank gift card has been registered the customer can check their balance, view recent purchases made with the card, and update or change PIN information.
- Gift cards are available in the amount of $25 to $750
- These cards are NOT credit cards and will not hurt or improve a credit rating
- The card is subject to a monthly inactivity fee after 12 consecutive months of inactivity even if the card has not been activated (moral of the story… use the gift card ASAP)
- The card cannot be used to obtain cash at a ATM or bank branch
- The card can be used at any merchant who accepts Visa
Any questions in regards to the TD Bank gift card can be directed to a super friendly customer service agent at 1-888-294-2249 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (or simply dial the toll free number found on the back of the card).