Activate Techron Advantage Card
- Easily activate a Techron Advantage card online
- TechronAdvantageCard.com/Activate is operated by Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
- Users who already members can simply sign in to their account with a username and password ti activate a card (customer show are new to the credit card will have to register for an account)
Please note the The Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Cards are issued by Synchrony Bank (“SYNCB”) and are not an obligation of Chevron U.S.A. Inc.
In order to register for a Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card account the user will have to provide their account number, name, phone number, and a valid email address. The email address will only be used to send alerts and account statements to the Techron credit card member. When registering please have the card in the customer poccession and be the primary account holder (only the primary account holder has authorization to register the Chevron and/or Texaco Techron Advantage Credit Card).
- Activation will take about 2 minutes to complete
- Activation requires Internet connection and can be activated from most smart phones
- The Techron Advantage Card NUMBER can be found on the front of the card or on the customers billing statement
- The card does come with a lucrative full credit program BUT the maximum of $300 in total Fuel Credits may be accrued and redeemed in any calendar year
Any questions in regards to the activation process (or any questions) can be directed to the Chevron Consumer Connections Center at 1-855-285-9595 (Operating Hours: Monday to Friday, 7am to 7pm CST, closed during US holidays) or those looking to reach the Consumer Connection Center by mail can write to: PO Box 4000, Bellaire, TX 77402-4000, USA. Customers looking to make a Techron Advantage Card credit card payment via US Mail should make it payable to “Chevron”.