Tell Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza
- Chow down on some of the best coal fired pizza on earth and then take a short survey in regards to the purchase
- TellACFP.smg.com is managed by SMG (aka The Service Management Group)
- Requires Internet connection as the Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest survey cannot be taken via phone or email
In order to begin the customer will need the 18 digit survey code from the Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza Guest Receipt. Those who tossed the receipt in the trash may have some dumpster diving to do if they wish to take the Tell Anthony’s coal Fired Pizza Guest Survey (assuming the receipt is not covered in last night pizza sauce). Those who are lucky enough to have the 18 digit survey code can navigate to the survey url and answer a few short questions in regards to the pizza purchase. The questions will ask about the quality of the coal-fired pizza, the friendliness of the employees, and the overall atmosphere at Anthony’s. Please note Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza will never share the customer’s information (i.e. name, email address) with the employees who served them.
www.TellACFP.SMG.com Survey Notes
- Available in both English and Spanish
- Requires internet connection and the 18 digit survey code
- All feedback provided will be sent to the managers of the Anthony’s in question
- Feedback will only be used for customer service purposes
Roger that but what are some of the better menu items when visiting a Anthony’s Coal Fired Pizza location?
Must try menu items include the famous Philly Cheesesteak Pizza (Thinly Sliced Top Round, Marinated & Served with our Caramelized Onions), Broccoli Rabe & Sausage Pizza (Bitter Italian Greens Sautéed in Garlic & Olive Oil, Served with our Italian Sausage over a Traditional Pie), and the Roasted Cauliflower Pizza (this pizza is ideal for those looking to avoid meat).